- Manzour-Dayere is situated in southwestern Burkina Faso, near the border with Ghana.
- It’s a large concession in an area of intense artisanal activity, and in a proven belt that is home to some of the country’s most prolific mines including Yaramoko (Roxgold), Hounde (Endeavour), Poura (Newmont), Bondi (Sarama) and Gaoua (B2Gold)
- Results of the first dozen grab samples retrieved from an active artisanal zone in the northeast corner of the concession included 9.60 g/t Au, 7.07 g/t Au, 5.73 g/t Au, 3.84 g/t Au and 2.84 g/t Au
- Recent historical exploration on the property conducted between 2011 and 2014 returned reported high-grade values* of 132 g/t Au, 85.40 g/t Au, 61.20 g/t Au, and 27.9 g/t Au, from select grab samples of quartz veining at the main orpaillage in the extreme northeast corner of the property, while select grab samples of the sedimentary host rock returned values of 103 g/t Au and 21.40 g/t Au, respectively.
- The workings on the main orpaillage are extensive and extend to depths of 60 to 80 meters below surface
* Please note that while the Company considers sampling results from the Manzour-Dayere concession to be accurate, readers are cautioned that a Qualified Person has been unable to verify the laboratory involved in the analysis of these samples, and no documentation was available regarding quality control procedures utilized in the analysis.
Warren Robb P.Geo., Vice President, Exploration, is the designated Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and is responsible for the technical information contained in this release.